<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14917398\x26blogName\x3dThe+Life+and+Times+of+Sticky+and+Obtuse\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://badlydrawncomics.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://badlydrawncomics.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2380288559823002046', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 8

Answers without Questions

13 quips

Blogger Yoga Korunta says...

Great comic! Have been having trouble getting the Expand to Regular Size button on the screen-any ideas?

3:06 PM  
Blogger a.m. griffin says...

thanks a lot korunta. very appreciated... that stinks. hope it isn't a common problem. could be browser related. I know on firefox after you click it once, it expands and it's readable but if you click it again it'll expand further. hmmm, let me know what browser you're using and I'll see if I can recreate.

Anyone else having difficulties?

4:58 PM  
Blogger MoDigli says...

I'm able to click on it, then click again on Explorer. And that works great.

on Safari, one click does it.

No word from me on Firefox.

I'm loving your site! You are cracking me up! :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger a.m. griffin says...

good to hear modigli. I'm having the same results as you. And thanks for the nice words. I appreciate the comments. I won't have many written posts on this blog so all the community or feedback would come from the comments. Suppose that's true for all blogs but comics seem a little different. Don't call out for a response per se. So it's nice when they arrive.

korunta: like i said, if you give me specifics I might be able to help. Though be forewarned, I'm a techno-idiot, but I'll still try to help.

6:23 PM  
Blogger MoDigli says...

Hey there!
I have a question now...

Is sticky and obtuse your first comic, grimm?

8:45 PM  
Blogger ginonymous says...

checking in from the firefox camp. everything is a-ok here. and i've a question as well, what inspired this particular episode?

cheers,

AA

8:54 PM  
Blogger MaFt says...

deep, very deep ;)

5:35 AM  
Blogger a.m. griffin says...

modigli: the short answer is yes. The longer one is, not quite and would involve a long (winded?) ramble about my once comic book nerdiness, love of drawing (badly), and writer's lifestyle. I think it boils down to, there's lots of little strips hidden in my notebooks or lost to the recycling bin. Sticky and Obtuse represent me saying F-it, who cares if I can't draw, this is fun for me so why not. So yeah, they're the first to have braved the jump off the notebook pages. Bless their little hearts.

AA: Thanks... This one appeared because I was in a writing ditch last week. This tends to affect me pretty deeply and I'll beat myself up about it, which sorta solidifies by boundaries, isolates me. Then I'll feel bad, not being a good friend etc. It's a stupid circle I get caught in from time to time. That's where Obtuse's question came from. The meditation bit quickly spilled in, from personal experience. Think meditation (walking, sitting, whatever) is the bomb, gets me feeling loose when I do it consistently. Unfortunately, I hardly ever muster the dedication to do it consistently. But the srtip came about because I was down on me for not following through. Where it all began I think.

maft: I kinda thought of it as the bunny slope of zen-ness.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Neil says...

What does it really matter if it works in Firefox or not? Don't you all understand the point of the post? True meaning is found within. Or in nude photos of cheerleaders.

6:05 PM  
Blogger a.m. griffin says...

neil are you shilling for Microsoft again? And nude photos of cheerleaders can be a simplier joy than the congestion of ones internal processes. Or so I've been told.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

This is very interesting site... » »

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

What a great site Parts for '78 dodge lil red express fiat carbrators Lexus performance parts blowout sale Black lesbian nude pictures Tennis clothes man Backround stationery tennis post distances home mortgage refinancing bellefonte53 Mannys appliances Cheap table tennis pay bill Yellow phendimetrazine virginia beach gay Kitchen aid espresso http://www.tennis-icons.info/tennis-womens-world.html tabitha stevens lesbian french revolution + tennis court oath Senta maria runge face lifting by exercise zoloft side effects back pain Vacuum cleaner type

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Very nice site! »

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< back home